Well, It's often said that more than half of new businesses fail during the first year.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.
Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more.
These statistics haven't changed much over time, and have been fairly consistent since the 1990s.
Furthermore, According to the BLS, entrepreneurs started 774,725 new business in the year ending March 2019.
From the historical data, we can expect approximately 155,000 of these businesses to fail within the first two years.
WHY MOST BUSINESSES ARE FAILING???
These are the problems every expert digital marketers is expected to work on and bring a solution to the societies. And there we GO!
1. Someone who want to start online business in 2021 but don’t know what business to venture into.
2. Someone who want to have online side hustle without quitting his or her 9-5 job.
3. Someone who want to start e-commerce business but don’t have enough capital.
4. Someone who want a life-changing online business model that GAURANTEED success.
5. Someone who is into Dropshipping business but want to 10x his revenue generation.
Of course, e-commerce business isn’t as easy as the name sound. When looking at the products launch, products shipping, market research, and overall sales and marketing, you will noticed that e-commerce business is quite HARD to manage especially if you don’t have enough CAPITAL and RESOURCES.
Eventually, we have introduced e-commerce business alternative that you can venture into in 2021.
The business model requires little efforts and investment to conquer business success. The report entails all you need to know about the most profitable business model in 2021.
BILAL ABDULLAHI (Founder)
FARUQ D. HAMMAD (Co-founder)
This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. Created By Campus Entrepreneurs Hub (cehub).
© cehub.com.ng - All Rights Reserved - 2020